Please read the important information
on this page before proceeding to registration!
until 3 May
Please note: the prices include 21% VAT.
Bring your colleagues and take advantage of the additional 10% discount for the 4th and following participants from the same organisation.
* Please contact the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to get the discount code for the reduced fees.
The registration fee includes
- Admission to the full day conference on 16th and 17th June
- Admission to the sponsor’s market place
- Conference material
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Farewell cocktail
- Once registered, you will be included in all communications relating to the event
- Accommodation is not included in the price. It is the responsibility of each participant to book their own room(s). We advise you to book your room at the conference venue DoubleTree by Hilton Brussels City or at the Indigo Brussels City next door.
- Please ensure to take out travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances, as no liability is taken from the organisers in case of any cancellation.
- EMN Members should be aware that, as in previous years, the EMN General Assembly will take place the day before, Wednesday, 15th June, from 16.30. Some invitation-only working group meetings will also take place on this same day.
- The conference language will be English. Romanian interpreting will be available if the need is high.
- If you require an invitation letter for visa purposes, please get in touch at (email@example.com).
- For attending the conference, a Safe-Covid Certificate (vaccination, recovery, negative PCR-test) might be needed to attend the meeting, depending on the applicable Covid-19 regulations.
- Booked registration fees are binding and must be paid in Euro in advance.
- Payments can be done via credit card or bank transfer.
- When paying with credit card a handling fee of 2,5% (VISA, MC) or 4,5% (AMEX) will be applicable.
- Registration tickets depend on the date your payment is received and will be adjusted accordingly, if the payment is not received by the relevant deadline.
The conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) must be notified of any cancellation or alteration in writing by e-mail. A free cancellation is only possible when it is received before and on May 19th. After that a free cancellation is not possible. However, a cancellation with full refund received after the 19th May will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you need to cancel your attendance, please contact email@example.com, detailing the reasons for cancellation with the supporting documentation. Refund of the registration fee will be at EMN's discretion.
Tickets are nominative and only valid for the person registered, however, if you would like to transfer your ticket to a colleague, please get in touch with the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a name change. Administration Fee for name change or invoice change: EUR 30 incl. VAT
- Please be aware, a Safe-Covid Certificate (vaccination, recovery, negative PCR-test) might be required to attend the conference. Organisers will adhere to Belgian National Guidelines for all COVID-related matters.
- At current stage masks are not required, however the requirements depend on the Belgian National Guidelines that are in place at the time of the conference.
- The hotel and the organisers will ensure that spaces are regularly cleaned and will make gel and hand washing facilities available.
- The organisers cannot assist you on COVID travel and entry requirements. We advise you to visit your national government websites as well as the official Belgian COVID-19 website for the latest information
By continuing to registration, it is understood that you have read, and you accept, our cancellation and ticket policies and that you have read the important information on this page.